- No Logos = Flat or Really Bad. Pretty much unrideable! A good time to get other things done.
- 1 Logo = Rideable but not good form. Might not be worth the time or effort but there could be a few okay waves.
- 2 Logos = Could be fun. Rideable and a few okay waves to be ridden.
- 3 Logos = Fun! Better than the average day. Worth paddling out depending on the surface conditions.
- 4 Logos = Really fun. Paddle out if you can. One of the better days of the year.
- 5 Logos = Rare Epic or All Time conditions. Quitting work or skipping school is an option but not encouraged. Why are you still reading the report! Paddle out now!
Please read the report description for a better explanation of all factors regarding the waves. We report conditions in “A moment in time” and conditions can change right after the report or between reports. Don’t kill the messenger. Email Mother Nature for changing the conditions if you miss it. Thanks for checking ablivesurf.com. The only report in town that checks the surf 4 times daily with our feet in the sand during rain, sleet, snow, or shine.